A+ R A-

Reconstruction of an Exhaust for a Suzuki TS 250 2-stroke Dirt Bike from 1977

A young guy asked us if we could find a new exhaust for his Dirt Bike. The original exhaust was no longer available and a search for an “after market” exhaust brought no results either.

After examining the exhaust, we decided that it could be repaired and set out doing so. First we turned a new connector between the cylinder and the (new) header pipe. Then we started, bit by bit, welding each new piece into place to get the right curve. After doing some finishing touches, we sprayed the exhaust with a Flame Proof black paint. We fixed the mounts, added new bolts, and the exhaust was as good as new, the first step in restoring this bike!





Free Joomla Lightbox Gallery